OpenFOAM V&V test cases related to AIJ guidelines for practical applications of CFD to pedestrian wind environment around buildings.
- Case A - 2:1:1 shape building model
- Case A-snappyHexMesh - 2:1:1 shape building model. In this case mesh will be generated by snappyHexMesh. Vertical profile of inflow will be interpolated using timeVaryingMappedFixedValue boundary condition. Therefore this case does not require custom utility setDiscreteFields.
- Case B - 4:4:1 shape building mode
- Case C - Simple Building blocks
- Case D - A high-rise building in city blocks
- Case E - Building complexes with simple building shape in actual urban area (Niigata)
- Case F - Building complexes with complicated building shape in actual urban area (Shinjuku)
URI of our repository
- Latest version: http://www.opencae.jp/svn/OpenFOAM-VandV-SIG/AIJ-PWEAB/trunk
- For OpenFOAM version.2.0: http://www.opencae.jp/svn/OpenFOAM-VandV-SIG/AIJ-PWEAB/branches/2.0
- For OpenFOAM version.1.7: http://www.opencae.jp/svn/OpenFOAM-VandV-SIG/AIJ-PWEAB/branches/1.7
How to check out our repository
svn co http://www.opencae.jp/svn/OpenFOAM-VandV-SIG/AIJ-PWEAB